Welcome to USC's Student Hub
Student Hub is a web-based administration system that provides an electronic communication hub between students, alumni, employers and USC staff.
To use the system you must first be registered. If you are not currently registered you can submit your application now by clicking on the 'Register on Student Hub' button. If you are already registered or have been provided with a username/password combination by the University then you will have to log in to access all the features.
If you are submitting your registration now, then you must wait until the Career Development Team staff have approved your application before you can access all the features. You will be notified by email.
What does Student Hub Provide?
When you are registered as an employer on Student Hub you will be able to:
- maintain your contact details and set your company into appropriate employment categories;
- add a list of contact people within your company, and specify what 'Service' (eg: Graduate Employment, Vacation Employment) for which they should be the primary contact;
- add vacancies directly to the Student Hub system for students to search;
- edit and close the vacancies you have listed;
- view a history of all the previous vacancies you have listed on Student Hub;
- add events you are running on to Student Hub for students to search (employment related only).
All items you add to Student Hub will be subject to approval by Career Development Team staff.
We hope you find Student Hub a useful tool.