Services for Employers
Graduate Recruitment (back to top)
Graduate Recruitment enables employers to recruit final year students for graduate positions to commence on completion of their studies, or penultimate year students for summer internships and practical work experience during vacations.
Graduate Recruitment activities can be booked on Student Hub as follows:
- Recruitment: click on the "Jobs" icon and complete the form
- Select "Graduate Recruitment Programme" in the "Type of work" menu
- Information Session: If you are interested in presenting an information session to students, please contact the Career Development Team via: firstname.lastname@example.org
After your Job is approved by USC's Career Development Team, you will receive an email message and can check the confirmed details yourself on Student Hub. The same information is also then available to all students.
Vacancy Service (back to top)
If you have an immediate vacancy at any time throughout the year this can also be advertised on Student Hub. All University of the Sunshine Coast Students and Graduates are automatically registered on Student Hub and view current vacancies.
All vacancies are now notified through Student Hub as follows:
- Click on the "Jobs" icon and complete the form
- Select "Graduate Recruitment Programme" or “Part time/Casual” in the "Type of work" menu
- After your Job is approved by the Career Development Team you will receive an email message confirming the vacancy has been placed on Student Hub
If you have any queries, contact Student Central on 5430 2890.
Company recruitment material (back to top)
Brochures or information hand outs are an extremely effective way of informing students about the opportunities available to them as graduates within your organisation. Recruitment material is placed on a display stand in Student Central for students to take. We would appreciate being put on your mailing list to receive company publications.
Please ensure that all inserts, such as application forms or information sheets, are enclosed with each brochure prior to sending so that students have all the material required in one hand out.
The address is:
Career Development Team
Student Central - ML23
University of the Sunshine Coast
Locked Bag 4
MAROOCHYDORE DC QLD 4558
Include your company website when you register as we encourage students to use the Internet to research company and job information. Employers seeking online applications should include the specific website for their graduate recruitment or job vacancy section.
Applications from students (back to top)
It is important to give students clear instructions in your recruitment and publicity material indicating what your target subject areas are and the procedure for applying to your organisation.